Monday, October 29, 2007

Wardrobe malfunctions

Through training for our first triathlon together, Neva and I have become close. We started off doing our two-mile running pace test together and we've trained together ever since. So it was only fitting that it was Neva who shared with me that my tri shorts are see-through and that my butt crack is visible in the sunlight while I'm riding my bike.
I mention this because it seems to be the case with many women's triathlon shorts, though I haven't noticed it in men's. To avoid a wardrobe malfunction, I suggest shorts by Zoot.

These shorts seem to be more opaque than other brands.

You can get them through Coach Neil of TriMoreFitness here.
Or at sports stores during triathlon season but they are hard to find in Winter.
Remember: friends tell friends when their butt cracks are showing.

1 comment:

paige said...

oh my, i love it when you make me laugh out loud even though I am a hundred thousand miles too far away from you.

Now that you mention it I feel like i have seen some biker butt cracks before but they haven't been my friends....so the question is do you tell strangers that their butt crack is showing....it could be a way to make new friends....

just like the girl scout song...make new friend's butt keep the old.....

oh it is late in london...thank you for the late night funnies. keep it up....more crack please.